Thursday, July 2, 2009

Victorian Spanking Attire!

Given Ma'ams and my love for anything vintage or Victorian I have finally invested in a Victorian outfit appropriate for a young woman of upper middle class during the 1890's. I won a bid on EBay for the dress pictured below about a month ago. It has arrived just recently.
To match it I sewed a pair of open bottom pantaloons. Considering I didn't have access to a pattern, I think they came out well and I am quite proud of them!I have petticoats to wear underneath the dress and I am hoping to win a bid on EBay on a pair of leather Victorian button up ankle boots to finish the outfit off.

Ma'am and I are planning on attending Thunder in the Mountains http://www.thunderinthemountaions.com/ in Denver, CO in less than two weeks. There we will partake in an authentic Victorian Corporal Punishment scene in a 50,000 square foot play-space complete with Ma'am in Her beautiful Governess gown, corset, and Cameo and me in my new attire. Ma'am has some tools of correction from the Victorian times such as Martinet. I am very much looking forward to doing this scene. Authenticity for such such a historical scene is very important to us.
More on Thunder to come!

7 comments:

A.S.S. said...

Lovely... really does look perfect. Wish we could be there in CO in a couple of weeks!

:)
~Todd and Suzy

Anonymous said...

very smart Jenni love and spanks from tim xx

Tinman said...

I think you will be adorable in your new outfit.

Any chance of getting you dressed up for a pirate/renfaire event/scene?

Angie said...

Goodness, stunning dress, I love it, so much better then these overly sexualized 'pretend' period pieces. You really Do look the part, in every way.

And nice job on the sewing, as well.

Although I'm afraid your poor little bottom is going to be quite sore when She is done with you.

Angie said...

Hello, Chris's little seamstres,

since you two like doing roleplay, and since you are the rare one who can also so, I found this quite by accident, and immediately thought of you.
http://www.sovintagepatterns.com/vintagepatterns.html

love,
Angie

Saxon said...

If vintage is your thing, may I suggest some 'amusing' reading for you?

SAXON Anthology of Victorian Spanking Erotica

http://www.saxon-web.co.uk/lit/

enjoy :)

sixofthebest said...

Yes, old-fashioned bloomers, are most appropriate when corporal disciplining the naughty ladies, be it in Victorian times, or modern twenty-first century. The naughty madams, or madamselles, should be made to wear them, have them taken down to bare their bottoms, and cane them, and cane them painfully well.